Tuesday 27 April 2010

One I made earlier....

I have been asked by two colleagues at work to make something that is an alternative to a card for them. One is for a 40th birthday and the other is to celebrate a retirement. As inspiration has taken up residence elsewhere at the moment, ( Probably in Crafty Susy's house!) I resorted to looking through photos of past creations to see if this would trigger ideas. Here are samples of my past work.
The first few are of a gift to mark a special birthday for a friend. I included photos that marked important occasions in her life. It reminds me that I had a real passion for all things oriental for a while.



This one has pockets and tags for people to write messages on. I used Joanna Sheen's fabulous Eastern Treasures CD Rom.



Had a germ of an idea for one .... One lady has lovely peony roses in her garden.... now Eastern Treasures, I think, has one such flower.... Susy has obviously let Inspiration go.
Probably won't be posting for a few days. I will be gainfully occupied and will display my results in due course.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails