Friday 16 April 2010

Latest Stampin' Up purchase

It has been some weeks since I bought these stamps (Pocket Silhouettes) from Stampin Up so I though that I should at least have a go. I had been eyeing them up for some time before deciding to buy them so I set out to justify the purchase by creating a selection of cards. Here is the first one.

I chose a lilac A6 card as the base and stamped the images on to white card, using a corner punch to round the corners before layering on to navy card. On reflection , I think that using blue for one of the stamped images was a mistake. The matching envelope and insert have both been stamped with my favourite stamp in the set and I think that I will find that it is one that can be most used independently of the others. With that thought in mind ..............

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails