Monday 12 April 2010

Back to work for me.........

Holiday over and back to the daily grind. Emails, voicemails, a desk full of post it notes and a meeting that I had forgotten that I was going to. I had decided not to open work emails at home and I left my diary in the office on purpose..... On reflection, a big mistake.



Will probably craft before the day is out ( less than an hour to go) but I thought that, before I do, I would use this opportunity of posting another picture of Hollie, continuing on from yesterday.




This is a school photograph taken a couple of years ago. It came in the usual card frame but I recently decided to cover it with K & Co patterned paper that came from a QVC TSV of 300 12" by 12" papers - One of my best buys ever. The larger flowers were cut from a template that I made and backed with card and I used a punch for the smaller flowers. The frondy bits were just cut freehand. The petals were curled slightly to " give dimension" and I used Tim Holz Distress ink around the edges. I will be searching through all the photographs to find more of these card frames to customise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails